How To Create WhatsApp Stickers On Web And App
WhatsApp (WA) is one of the most popular messaging apps. Users can send messages to others in the form of text, voice, video and video calls in individual and group chats. Another favorite feature is the WA sticker. Stickers allow users to express themselves when sending messages.
This WA sticker is available in different forms. Some are in the form of cartoons and certified images, and you can even use your own photos as stickers. The great thing is that you can easily create your own WA stickers.
Additional apps are available for download from the Play Store or App Store. If you don’t want to add to your phone memory, you can create WA stickers through WhatsApp Web. Check out the following methods:
Preparation for creating WhatsApp stickers
Making a WA sticker is very easy. And you don’t need any special skills to figure it out. However, before creating your WA sticker, we recommend preparing the following:
How to Create WA Stickers from the Web
To create a WA sticker, first open WhatsApp Web web.whatsapp.com in your browser. Then log in to your account. Then follow the steps below to create a WA sticker.
1. Open a chat room or a chat room to anyone, family or friends.
2. Click the Emoji icon to the left of the column where you want to enter your text. Then select the icon “Sticker”. Then when the create or create option appears, click on that option.
3. You can also do it in other ways. In other words, click on the “Paperclip” icon and then select the “Sticker” icon.
4. Select the photo or picture you want to make into a poster from the gallery of your PC or laptop.
5. When photo selection is complete, the photo editing screen will open. Then create your poster with multiple text and effect options. Emojis can also be added.
6. If you are happy with the finished sticker, click the Done icon in the top right.
7. Click the “Send” icon or the up arrow to send the sticker so that you can save the created WA sticker.
8. This sticker can then be saved by other users to their favorites list and shared with others.
This is the easiest way to create a WA sticker. You can train immediately without downloading any other app first. Currently, creating WA stickers without an app is only possible through the web.
How to create whatsapp stickers in app
Even if you don’t have access to WhatsApp Web, you can still use third-party apps to create stickers. One of the apps available is Sticker Maker. Here are the steps.
1. First, download the sticker maker app, then open the app. This app lets you create sticker sets with up to 30 stickers in a single set.
2. Select the Create New Sticker Pack menu and enter a name or title for the sticker pack you want to create. For example, if you want to create funny stickers, call them “funny stickers”.
3. You will then see a grid that you can fill with the stickers you want to create. You must create at least 3 stickers and 1 additional sticker with the icon from the sticker pack you created.
4. Now select the photos you want to create a collage. Crop the image if necessary.
5. When ready, click Publish sticker pack and you can use your previously created stickers in WhatsApp.
This is how WA stickers work in the app. WA sticker maker app has many options. The application is very simple and a little how it works.
How to save other users’ stickers
Now that I know how to create my own WA stickers, how can I save stickers sent by other users? Below are the steps.
1. In a chat room, tap or click a sticker sent by another user.
2. Select the Add to Favorites option.
3. Stickers will be automatically saved to WhatsApp.
4. To display the sticker, click the “Emoji” icon on the left side of the text input column. Select the star icon. You will see your saved stickers.
5. Click on the sticker to send it to other users.
Below are some steps to create a simple WhatsApp sticker. Well, get creative and create fun and unique WA stickers. Please do your best. God bless you!