How to Download Songs from YouTube to MP3 for Free, Quickly and Easily
After its release, YouTube became the main platform for content creators to showcase their work. Music is one of the most popular “for sale” content on the site. So can you download music videos in MP3 format from any device you want?
Some types of music content are hard to find on other music platforms, such as live performances and covers (popular songs sung by other musicians). So you need to open the YouTube website or app and play the video once.
There are several easy ways to download YouTube music videos to MP3 audio files. Yes, you can download songs from YouTube!
You can also do this on mobile devices such as computers, smartphones, and tablets. Curious to know how? Here are the reviews!
1. How to download MP3 from YouTube with YTMP3 Video Converter
The first is to visit the YTMP3 Video Converter website. You can do this using the Chrome browser on your PC or smartphone. The steps to follow are very simple and look like this:
- 1. Go to YouTube and find the music video you want to download.
- 2. Copy the video URL.
- 3. Open https://ytmp3.cc in another tab.
- 4. Paste the video URL in the box provided.
- 5. Select MP3 from the list below the box and select Convert.
- 6. After the conversion process is complete, click the download button.
You can follow the same steps on your smartphone. Please select the sharing menu provided in the YouTube app. Then choose to copy and paste the link into the box displayed on the YTMP3 website through your Chrome browser.
2. Type “pp” to download songs from YouTube
The following method is simpler. Just add the characters ” pp ” to the target video URL and it will be automatically redirected to the download site.
1. Open YouTube first and select the desired music video. Characters ” between “Youtube ” and “.com” in URL Add pp “. For example, if the URL you want to access is “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AObFne-WHOw “, so ” https://www.youtubepp.com./watch?v=AObFne-WHOw “.
2. Press Enter to access YouTubeConverter.io. Select the desired audio format and quality, then click Download. So easy?
3. How to download songs from YouTube using OnlineVideoConverter
The next method is to use the Online Video Converter website. You can use the service on your laptop, computer or mobile phone using browsers such as Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.
The steps followed are very simple as follows:
- 1. Open a browser or browser. You can use Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox.
- 2. Go to https://onlinevideoconverter.com/.
- 3. Click Video Link Converter.
- 4. Enter the YouTube video link you want to convert to mp3.
- 5. You can choose the format of the link to convert. The formats you can choose for audio are mp3, aac, ogg, m4a, flac, wav.
- 6. You can also choose the sound quality.
- 7. After making your selections, click Start.
- 8. You can upload the converted file to the service.
4. How to Download MP3 from YouTube with ClipConverter.cc
Another method to try next is to use the ClipConverter.cc service. As before, you can try these services using your browser or web browser.
Here is an easy way to download YouTube songs to mp3 files.
- 1. Open your browser.
- 2. Visit https://www.clipconverter.cc/2/.
- 3. Enter the link in the box provided. Especially in the “Video URL” section.
- 4. Click Continue.
- 5. Select the audio format you want to convert. Options are mp3, mp4, m4a.
- 6. Click Start.
- 7. The conversion will take a few minutes. Once the conversion is complete, you can start downloading the file.
download double mp3 from youtube
Converting YouTube videos to MP3 audio files is easy, but there are some drawbacks you should be aware of.
First, the quality of sound produced is generally standard, and the format selection is really only MP3.
Second, YouTube music videos don’t always contain songs only. Sometimes there are ads or messages from the creators before and after the videos. Downloading in audio-only format tends to interfere with the music listening experience.
Finally, and most importantly, the practice is not entirely legal. All videos uploaded to YouTube are copyrighted and intended primarily for the audience of the platform only. So it is wise to use this trick.
Use legal music streaming services whenever possible. Download songs from YouTube, but do not expose the file to viruses.